Who Can Join?
It's easy to join Dragon Savers.
- Download the Member Application Form.Then print and complete the form and send it to the credit union office with necessary proof.
- Pop along to one of our collection points to complete a form.
- EMail us to request an information pack to be posted to your home address.
- Telephone us on 01443 777043 to request an information pack to be posted to your home address.
You can find all of our contact details here.
Whichever option you choose, please read the following information which will ensure that your membership application is dealt with in the quickest possible time.
Under legal requirement by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), we are required to verify the identity of ALL new members.
As a result, two forms of identification are required. One to verify identity and one to verify address. For example:
• Passport • Recent utility bill
• Full Driving Licence • Recent Bank statement
• Original letter from the Benefits Agency • Council Tax bill
• Inland Revenue Tax notification • LA rent card or tenancy agreement
John Harris meets savers and staff at a credit union offering financial help in ...
60 second guide to credit unionsThe key benefits of credit unions at a glance